These are easy to make and healthier than store bought varities. Play around with flavours :) Facts about seaweed: Seaweed is high in iodine which is a key component of the hormones made in the thyroid gland. Thyroid hormones regulate the body’s metabolism, promote healthy heart function, muscle control, mood and bone maintenance. If you have a thyroid condition, please consult with your health practitioner to know if seaweed is good for you.
Write a review
- nori sheets
- olive oil
- sea salt
- optionals: sesame seeds, onion powder, garlic powder, nutritional yeast.
- Preheat over to 160 C.
- Mix the oil and your optional toppings.
- Cut the nori sheets into equal sizes and brush the shiny side with the oil mix.
- Place on a baking tray lined with paper.
- Bake for 10 - 15 minutes or until crisp.
Elizabeth Pattalis Nutritionist http://elizabethpattalis.com/