Note: Services are only available online either by phone or zoom.
- Pilates classes are via zoom. No special software or pilates equipment required. You will receive a link to join the video call.
- Nutritionist consultations are via phone or zoom. No special software required. You will receive a link to join the video call.
Pilates offers a gentle but challenging workout. Elizabeth’s sessions are clinically based focusing on ensuring clients get the most out of the exercises through correct muscle activation and proper movement patterns. Pilates lengthens and strengthens the body’s muscles while building stamina and strength. It focuses on flexibility, core strength, balance, and mobility. After a Pilates session, clients can expect to walk away feeling taller, calmer and energized. Pilates is suitable for those with injuries. Elizabeth can accommodate for injuries; she can work with you in rehab and injury prevention.
A once off one on one session may be helpful if you’re new to pilates and feel a little apprehensive about trying a group session.
Cost for a personal one on one session: $65 for 30 minutes or $80 for 45 minutes.
Elizabeth runs small group training classes weekly.
- Dates & Times to be advised Pilates Mat, $20.
Elizabeth in her consultations will sometimes utilise:
- Food as medicine offering practical dietary advice, treatment protocols, recipes, food ideas/inspiration.
- Nutritional formulations and supplementation are prescribed as needed to achieve specific therapeutic outcomes.
- Investigative testing and analysis – In-clinic nutritional/physical evaluation, referrals for blood pathology testing or specific functional pathology. eg. food intolerances, allergies, digestive, and stool analysis, gene testing, dutch testing, adrenal and stress profile testing, neurotransmitter profiles, hormone profiles, and body composition analysis.
Initial consultations are 60 minutes and are $180 and 30 minutes follow up consultations are $85.
Elizabeth spends at least one hour of research on top of your consultation time. She takes the time to understand the conditions presented (each person is unique), seeks to find out the possible root cause and also writes a comprehensive plan for you to follow.
For further information on nutritional consults and testing available please check the Nutritionist Consult page.
Elizabeth offers a number of online programs. These programs address the main concerns she sees in clinical consultations. The programs are a good alternative to one on one nutrition consultations.
- Detox 6 Week Program: Perfect for if you need a health reset or anytime you’re feeling stuck and ‘blah’.
- A Course In Normal Eating: Designed for anyone suffering from emotional eating, binge eating and who has lost touch with eating ‘normally’. Learn to eat intuitively and eliminate food stress.
- 7 Day Meal Plans: If you need some food inspiration this one is for you. Also great for anyone who suffers from intolerances or follows a specific diet which can make meal time tricky.