Elizabeth is a Sydney nutritionist and pilates instructor. She is a member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society.
She has been in the wellness sector for over 15 years. Prior to this, Elizabeth worked in the IT field arena. During this time in IT, Elizabeth joined the gym to keep busy during lunch breaks. She quickly realised the feel good benefits of exercise and knew her passion was to help people feel good about themselves too.
Elizabeth’s newfound passion for exercise led her to become a personal trainer. Being a person who likes to keep learning, she later studied kinesiology and then went on to do nutritional medicine. Lastly, she also added pilates to her repertoire. She loves pilates!
Helping clients to eat intuively and achieve sustainable weight loss is Elizabeth’s forte.
Elizabeth’s Special Interests:
- Hormonal health: healthy menstrual cycles, PCOS, Endometriosis, PMS.
- Diet and Mental Health: Depression, Anxiety, Disordered Eating & Body Image, Post Natal Depression, Behaviour problems, OCD, Addiction, Memory Concerns and more.
- Plant-based and vegan nutrition
Elizabeth follows a Vegan diet. Plant-based eating has many benefits, including protecting against many lifestyle-related conditions and is kinder to the environment and animals.
If you are interested in transitioning to a vegan diet or are already on a plant-based diet, Elizabeth can offer advice based on scientific research and her own experience. She understands everyone has different needs and preferences and does not what so ever push any form of diet on individuals.
Elizabeth works with doctors and other health professionals to offer quality, individualised, holistic health-care. She has registration with private health funds, members with the appropriate level of cover may receive a rebate on consultation fees.
“Identity the root cause. Use food as medicine. Heal. Thrive and flourish.”
- Advance Diploma Nutritional Medicine (Nature Care College Australia)
- Mindd Practioner Training (Mindd Foundation)
- Certificate 4 in Personal Training (Fitness Institute Australia)
- Certificate 4 in Kinesiology (Australian College of Kinesiology Mastery)
- Pilates Mat Certification (Studio Pilates)
- Pilates Reformer Certification (Tensegrity Training)
- Certificate 3 in Fitness (Fitness Institute Australia)
- Biosignature Modulation Practitioner (Poliquin Group)
- Bachelor Science in Computing Science/Diploma IT in Professional Practice with Honours (University of Technology, Sydney)
Elizabeth would love to work with you! – Find out how a nutritionist can help you on your wellness journey.