A Course In
An integrated mind and body approach to help you in the long-term battle with food and body weight fixation to trust you can be free from binge eating for good.
Are you disconnected from your intuitive eating signals and don’t actually know what, when, or how much to eat? If you answered yes, then you're in the right place.
This is an online course designed to help you finally let go of diets and a diet mentally without the fear of weight gain. You will learn the concept of intuitive eating and being attuned to your body.
This course is for you if:
- you constantly diet and are scared of weight gain.
- you emotionally or binge eat and it has become an automatic behaviour.
- you think about food all the time.
- food interferes with your social life and day to day activities.
- you wake up feeling anxious about food and that you may lose control.
you wake up feeling anxious about food and that you may lose control.
- you exercise when you don't want to to get a better body or work off what you ate.
- you feel ashamed and have low self-worth.
Panicking, stressing and getting anxious around food is exhausting. Do you want to stop devoting all your time to food, calories and your weight?
Imagine what that would feel like....No more guilt, no more disgust, no more telling yourself that will be the last time you eat the whole packet of biscuits.
Join the program and discover a new way to live.
A Course In
Normal eating is like a breath of fresh air after years of food and body weight fixation.
It isn't a short term diet, you'll never fall off the band wagon,
you cannot fail, it is a lifestyle change.
What Is The Course?
An online course designed by a nutritionist using science and practical knowledge giving you the EDUCATION and SUPPORT towards a normal way of eating.
The platform contains 8 MODULES and is SELF PACED. You can start at anytime and access is for life.
The course contains the theory in simple to understand terminology teaching you the THEORY and how to APPLY the knowledge.
You will have access to detailed written modules, downloadable guidelines for easy reference, healthy cooking videos, recipe books (3 in total) and action material. Everything you need to put your learning into practice and heal your relationship with food to eat normally.
You'll be SUPPORTED along the way, contact your nutritionist, Elizabeth, with your questions. You receive email support or you can utilise the comments area contained in each module.
The premium package gives you the option to add on 3 x one-on one zoom consultations for nutrition coaching for deeper integration and addressing personal challenges. This is a must if you need more accountability and are determined to transform your relationship with food. The premium package also gives you the option to utilise practitioner only supplements, this is discussed in the coaching calls.
This course is A LIFESTYLE CHANGE. You cannot fail. You will learn a way of life for a sustainable approach to good health.
- The brain and why you binge eat.
- What to do when a binge eating urge comes.
- The root causes behind your binge or emotional eating.
- Retrain and rewire your brain.
- Healthy eating uncomplicated.
- Create a balanced meal effortlessly with the easy to use guide - lots of inspiration and recipes, 67 over 3 recipe books (breakfast, mains & snacks).
- Intuitive eating and how to tap into it.
- Recognise your hunger signals.
- Nutritional psychiatry.
- Understand brain neurotransmitters and how to balance them with nutrients.
- Improve your body image.
- Cultivate self compassion and self healing.
- Intuitive exercise.
- Learn to exercise in a way that feels good for you.
- Genes and it's connection to mood.
- Understand how genetics can make you more vulnerable to health issues.
“To wake up everyday and know you can eat whatever you want without losing control or stressing over weight gain is priceless”
WHAT YOU WON't GET:
- Wishy washy content that really does not help when you want to binge eat. None of this 'just go for a walk'. If you binge eat you know this does not work!!!
- Hours of work on talking through your emotions because that is meant to be the only trigger to food and weight troubles.
- Another diet. There is no meal plan. There is no deprivation.
- A miracle solution to all your problems. Change requires effort and being uncomfortable at times.
WHY THIS COURSE IS DIFFERENT TO OTHER PROGRAMS:
Elizabeth Pattalis is a registered nutritionist and knows first hand what it is like to have food on your mind 24/7. Pre nutritionist days she was on and off diets and at the gym every day. Fast forward to now and she practices eating intuitive every day. Does she worry she will binge eat? No.
As a nutritionist and previous emotionally eater (eating on autopilot until feeling uncomfortable), she reads other blogs and course content with scepticism. For for herself, the suggested strategies were no help. She is a big believer in addressing emotional eating, body issue issues and any addiction type behaviour sooner rather than later. Whilst psychology is a great tool and she very much recommends, it often can be frustrating in terms of food anxiety and binge eating. Who wants to talk about the emotional void in their life when the problem at hand is that you can't stop eating? You want to know how to stop being controlled by food now, right?
In addition to this, Elizabeth has been frustrated by the suggested meals and diet plans she has seen being advertised. Images of plates with too much food or not enough nutrition for the sake of being 'instaworthy' are damaging and she wants people to see through it all. Elizabeth wanted to create an online program based on what she knows worked for herself and for her hundreds of clients. She will show you you don't need a diet to be healthy and it can be achieved without feeling miserable in the process.
What Others Say
If you are looking to change your life and you are sick of Yo-Yo dieting, struggle with exercise and you are not losing weight then give Elizabeth a call, I promise she will change your life. You are never too old!
I was desperate for a change feeling lethargic, sore and about 10 kilos heavier. I gave Liz the challenge of helping me lose weight fast and (in retrospect) unhealthily. Fortunately for me, because of her 360-degree approach to health, she discouraged me from going on a crash diet and explained healthy and sustainable weight loss to me. It was the best possible advice. With Liz, I have not dieted. As at today, I have lost (and maintained) a 10 kilo weight loss. More importantly, I am fitter and stronger than I have ever been
I have found Elizabeth’s advice and diagnostics to be outstanding. Her practice and no nonsense approach is what will give you long lasting sustainable change.
Very Important Disclaimer
Elizabeth is a Sydney based clinical nutritionist and accredited member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society. Elizabeth has special interest in weight management, mental health and body image concerns. She also holds qualifications in personal training, pilates, and kinesiology. Her approach is based on scientific nutritional medicine with a focus on keeping it simple for and realistic for her patients.
RID YOURSELF OF THINKING OF FOOD ALL THE TIME.
Move towards a better food relationship and ultimate food freedom.
Sign Up Now
and get access to
A Course In
© Elizabeth Pattalis All rights Reserved I Policy I Disclaimer