What you receive:
- A comprehensive Diet Guide eBook on Vegan Nutrition
- 2 Week meal plan with recipes and shopping lists
If you would like to be educated on how too thrive on a plant-based diet this eBook is ideal.
Easy to understand. Learn how to cover your nutritional needs using plant foods. Recipes are simple for the everyday home cook with limited time.
Whether you’ve been a practicing vegan for a while or have recently decided to follow a plant-based diet this eBook has been designed to ensure you with do it the right way. Take out the guess work and learn how to eat optimally on a plant based diet.
In this Vegan Diet Guide I outline everything you need to know about vegan nutrition and I provide you with meal plans to help with weight management and for inspiration so you can see how easy vegan eating is.
This guide is based on the latest research around nutrition. I am a vegan myself and I have drawn upon my own experiences (what I was doing wrong without realising) as well.
Over time, planning becomes less important. I think in part because you lose the anxiety and it just becomes a normal way of eating. What we eat each day should be natural to us, not a stressful experience.
But in the early days, meal plans can really help to provide variety and flavour in your diet, and can boost confidence.
- Meal plans and recipes are presented in a PDF and can be downloaded and printed easily. Shopping lists also provided. Shopping list are a quick convenient tool to print off to check you have all you need to get cooking. Print with your meal plan and recipes.
- Meal plans include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and two snacks per day – based on a 2000 calorie day. Recipes are easy to make and time friendly.
- Meal plans are designed to build up your culinary repertoire and introduce you to new ideas.
I explain how to put a healthy plate of food together to help you eat intuitively, plans are great for ideas, but I want you to live in a stress free manner whereby you don’t need rules nor to keep track of calories or nutrients.
Who is this Vegan Diet Guide for:
- Anyone looking for nutritious and quick recipes
- People who are new to cooking and do not have the time to cook time consuming recipes
- People looking for more meal ideas and structure when it comes to eating
- People hoping to lose weight, the meals in here are carefully designed to support weight balance
- People who want to incorporate more meatless meals or days into their diet
- Current vegan’s wanting to educate themselves more for optimal health
- Anyone thinking of making the transition to vegan dieting