Reset your gut health naturally in 6 weeks.
Haven’t been healthy as you should be? Feeling heavy and stuck in a rut?
This program helps renew your energy and gets you glowing from the inside out. In 6 weeks you can feel lighter, less bloated, improve digestion, have clarity of mind and increased motivation to eat well.
What Is The Program?
Detoxification is essential. It helps fight off disease, reduce inflammation and sustain optimal health.
Too many people wake up with a foggy brain, reduced energy, moodiness, bloating, stubborn fat and general reduced overall wellbeing. Whatever the condition being presented, detoxification and soothing the gut is likely to help. No one eats perfectly, and modern-day life is exposing people to too many toxins whether we realise it or not. On top of this people are stressed out. You can’t expect your body to do what it needs to if you don’t give it a service from time to time.
This 6-week program makes detox easy and accessible to all, all under the guidance of a nutritionist. A detox benefits all, it’s like a vacation for your insides to replenish and come back better than ever. You will want to do it again later on because it feels so good once done. You can do it solo, or recruit your partner to do it with you. The diet isn’t difficult so you can get your family onto it.
- Get access to nourishing recipes
- Know what to eat to make your body thrive
- Take steps towards a happy, healthy gut
- Reduce bloating
- Find your healthy natural weight
- Quit the sugar cycle and get rid of cravings
- Enhance energy and sleep
- Support for individual dietary needs
- Live a healthy life, one with dieting, counting calories or boring food. This program teaches you how to make healthy a lifestyle.
Program includes over 100 whole-food recipes, meal plans, detox guide and personal support from Nutritionist Elizabeth Pattalis.
This program will cleanse your body from everyday toxins, sugars, refined flours, processed foods and common allergens that find their way into your body on a daily basis. When you improve your diet, your digestion improves which helps you free your body of excess inflammation and toxic waste.
Symptoms of needing to detox include:
- Difficulty losing weight
- Constipation and/or diarrhea
- Gas and bloating
- Headaches, aches, and pains
- Low energy
- Low sex drive
- Skin rashes
- Heartburn and/or reflux
- Moodiness and depression
- Hormonal imbalances
Why Is This Program Better Than Other Gut and Detox Programs?
- There is no starvation involved. It is about real food and nourishing the body with healthy choices. You’ll learn which foods are not so good for the body, including inflammatory or foods that commonly trigger sensitivities.
- This program is not just about the liver, nor is it just about the gut. All organs are addressed, including the gut and kidneys for better improvements in health.
- Only evidence-based supplements are recommended. They are not essential but aid to detox and reset your body. These supplements help the body eliminate toxins, as well as creating a healthy gut environment that is crucial for long-term health. Metagenics is an industry leader in nutritional supplements that are available for practitioner use only, are clinically effective, evidence-based and therapeutic-strength
- You will receive guidance and support for the 6-week duration. You can email Elizabeth whenever questions pop up for you. Accountability keeps you on track no matter what life throws at you.
- Elizabeth is a Qualified Nutritional Medicine Practitioner and Member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society.
- Six weeks is enough time to build new habits and feel better, but not so long that it is overwhelming and unrealistic.
- Elizabeth developed the program to educate as well to get you results. With the information learned, you’ll make better choices in the future. Learning is invaluable. It is a small price to pay for a big return and investment in your health. We all deserve to feel better and have the best quality of life possible.
What Does The Program Include?
- A 20 page manual which contains everything you need to know to detox, get back in control of your body and feel fantastic.
- An easy to read food list of what to include and avoid.
- Meal plans and recipes. Each week you will recieve nutritionist approved cleanse recipes of delicious, whoefood ingredients. Gluten and dairy free. Vegans options are also included. Each week you get at least 15 new recipes. recipes are time friendly for busy lifestyles.
- A shopping list each week to make the meal plans super easy.
- Weekly emails with further education and health tips to keep you motivated and inspired to keep going.
- Email support throughout the 6 weeks.
- Booster Add On Offer – 1 x 45 minute one on one consultation with Elizabeth. This consult is designed to be used before you get started on the program and will address your personal health concerns and maximise your results. Australia only.
- Booster Add On Offer- 2 x gut repair practitioner only supplements. Supplements turbo charge results and are selected based on the one on one consultation. Supplements will be delivered to you. Australia only.
How Does The Program Work?
Once you sign up you’ll get access to the detox manual right away and shortly after you’ll get an email with the meal plan and recipes for week 1 via email.
You can start immediately, or if you have purchased the booster add on, send Elizabeth an email to book in your one on one.
Note: The consultation must be booked within two months of purchasing the program. Supplements are only provided once the consultation has taken place.
This investment is $197 AUD which includes the entire 6 weeks guidance, inspiration, meal plans and empowering tools. You’ll be learning how to make better choices which you will have with you for the rest of your life! It’s a lot of value towards your health. We spend $100 without much thought on our hair, shoes and restaurant meals, for a moment of fleeting ‘feel good’.
If you want maximum benefits check out the premium and premium plus packages for additional value.
The foundation program, self paced.
- Comprehensive Detox Manual.
- 6 Weeks of Meal Plans (includes meals, snacks, recipes, shopping lists, valued at $300).
- Weekly educational emails and tips.
- 6 Weeks of valuable personal email support.
With personalised health coaching and a more tailored plan to boost your results. *Consult must be booked within 2 months of purchasing program.
- Everything in the essentials.
- 1 x 60 minute one on one phone/zoom consultation.*
Supplements provide maximum benefits. *Consult must be booked within 2 months of purchasing program.
- Everything in the premium.
- 1 x 60 minute one on one phone/zoom consultation.*
- 2 x gut repair practitioner only supplements.
- Discount rate of 20% for further one on one consultations, valid for 6 months.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does an online detox work?
As soon as your payment is processed, you’ll receive the detox guide. You are welcome to start right away using the guide (all the foods to eat or not eat are in the guide, in an easy to read table) or you can wait until you schedule your appointment.
What results can you expect?
Results are very individual. Elizabeth hasn’t had anybody go through the detox without results they were not happy with. Once you begin to eliminate these inflammatory and difficult-to-digest foods, your digestive system is given a chance to rest and it can eliminate toxins. Elimination of toxins means more restful sleep, increased energy, less unnecessary fluid retention, brighter and clearer skin. Weight loss is usually in the 1kg-4kg range, depending on how well you follow the program and where you are starting from.
What kind of foods are on the plan?
You’ll be focusing on real, natural and whole foods in this detox. Foods you can buy from the supermarkets. You do not need to follow the menu plans, but they are there and Elizabeth is sure you’ll use at least some of the recipes. You can keep it as simple as you like cooking your own food from the ‘allowable food list’. That way, if you do have a social event, you can make it still work. Simply choose foods that you know are on the ‘allowable food list’, and there is plenty.
Can you do this detox if you are pregnant or breastfeeding?
Detoxification should not be taken whilst pregnant or breastfeeding.
Can you do the detox if on medication?
The detox should not affect medication. However, there may be some interactions with medications and you may need to take supplements away from medications. Please advise Elizabeth prior to purchasing the detox if you are on medication. Elizabeth can provide recommendations.
Are there refunds?
There are no refunds. Please ensure this detox is suitable for you prior. Consult your medical doctor prior to purchasing this detox if you have been diagnosed with a health condition or unsure.
Are there side effects?
Occasionally people may experience side effects such as headaches or changes in bowel moments. Generally, these are short-term and resolve without the need for intervention.
What if my question isn’t listed here?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still Not Sure? Read What Others Have Said…
I have been the same weight for years but desperately trying to lose fat. I eat healthy and exercise consistently so it’s been frustrating feeling like I look pregnant when I’m not! The bloating seemed permanent. I did the program not expecting to lose the stomach bloat and fat but I did!!! I couldn’t believe it. I signed up to learn and improve my overall health, this was a massive bonus. Thank you Liz.
Caterina, 39 yrs
My wife and I did the program together and loved it.We enjoyed the meal plans, I printed them into a booklet and we have our favourites which we will be making again and again. I have 30 plus kilos of weight to lose, so this was what I needed to motivate and get me started. I lost 6 kilos in 4 weeks, very happy.
James, 44 yrs
A detox isn’t just about weight loss.
There are hundreds of benefits. Elizabeth did the detox last year and knows herself how great she felt, and she eats well normally. She felt lighter, had less cravings, had more energy and her skin was glowing! The most common feedback she recieves is ‘and it was easy’. Yes it is easy, you don’t need to feel deprived, you’ll be eating enough and it is not stressful to follow. Any questions, Elizabeth is there to help.
Here are just a few more benefits:
Enchanced vitality and increased energy
Better digestion and absorption of nutrients
Improved elimination and bowel health
Improvement in fertility (men and women)
Relief from chronic health problems e.g. skin conditions (including eczema, psoriasis and acne), IBS (constipation and diarrhoea), migraines and more
Improved hormonal balance – helping to alleviate PMS, blood sugar imbalances and mood swings
Weight loss and improved metabolic function
Strengthened immune system
Clearer mind, greater emotional / mental well-being