The Hair 500 Bio-Compatibility Test is the result of over thirty years of research and development by qualified Naturopaths in Australia. This is a Naturopathic Wellness programme which is used in more than 20 countries.
The Test uses modern technology to measure your body’s compatibility against over 500 foods, bathroom, laundry, and kitchen products, which are found in Australian local supermarkets and shops.
It is a non-invasive test that requires a small hair sample (or saliva). It is suitable for infants, children, and adults. The results will determine which foods and products should be avoided and which can be used
You may benefit from this test if you are suffering from:
- skin problems such as eczema, unusual rashes, psoriasis, acne, dry skin
- digestive issues such as bloating, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, constipation, reflux
- arthritis, headaches, migraines and autoimmune conditions
- behaviour issues such as lack of concentration, poor memory
- fatigue, sleep disturbances, low energy
- colic, sinus and hay fever
- unexplained weight gain
- any and all issues of health and particularly those related to inflammation. It is a non-intrusive test ideal for children.
What the hair analysis test covers
Our standard Australian test covers a list of over 500 standard items – including all food groups, bathroom, laundry, and kitchen products.
This includes common local brands found in supermarkets and health food stores. Each item is tested in the form it is usually consumed (both raw and cooked where applicable).
The test is not an allergy, food intolerance or hair mineral test, it works at a much deeper level to determine how your cells are impacted by common foods and/or products and the way in which these affect the flow of energy through the body. By feeding the body in line with the Bio-compatibility test results we are enhancing cellular function. Correct cellular function leads to good organ function. Good organ function leads to good immunity and elimination. The body is designed to heal itself naturally.
“Feed the body correctly and allow the body to repair itself”
You can view the 500+ Bio-Compatibility Test Standard List. This test is $289.
Current clients (personal training, or nutrition) can purchase the standard test at $249.
Additional tests can be purchased (must purchase the standard list as well):
- Supermarket List – Coles, Woolworths, and Aldi. Each list is an extra $30
- Australian Baby List– adds another 57 commonly used items for babies including creams and powders, medications, shampoos, soaps, wipes, nappies, formula, and commercial baby foods – extra $30
- Indian List – extra $50
Pets can be tested too. This can be purchased at $177 (no free phone calls with this purchase).
Supermarket lists can be purchased for the UK, NZ, Dubai, and Singapore. Please enquire for details.
Note: Private Health Funds do not cover testing costs.
What do you receive?
- Test results for over 500+ items from Australian supermarkets
- 16 Page comprehensive report with test results for over 500+ items from Australian supermarkets
- 2 x 15-minute phone calls – one to discuss your results and a second after 4 weeks to see how you are going with implementing the changes
- Discount voucher for re-test in 6 months
How to get started?
This test is available to you, without the need for a full consultation. However, if you’d like to book in for a full consultation please do and at the time of booking advise me you’ll be bringing in a hair sample. In this case, you do not need to pay online or post your hair sample. Otherwise please follow the instructions below.
Download and complete the form below. Send to address (on the form) along with a small hair-sample the size of your thumbnail. Hair is to be placed in a ziplock bag.
Pay online: Here
- You will be emailed a food diary to complete. Send this back to Elizabeth to review.
Once processed your results will be emailed in a detailed report outlining your reactive and non-reactive foods and how to implement the program. Results take about 14 days processing. This is the best time to have your free 15 minute phone call to discuss your results. Elizabeth will talk to you about your diary and how to correct it inline with your results. After 4 weeks you can check back in with Elizabeth sending her a progress report. This is when you’d to your follow up phone call consult.
This programme is not intended to be construed as medical advice, nor is it intended to lead anyone away from a qualified health practitioner. We make absolutely no claims to diagnose, cure, treat or prevent any disease. We cannot take any responsibility for those who may want to help themselves outside our instructions. If you have a medical condition, we urge you to be supervised by a qualified healthcare professional.
Terms and Conditions
Please choose your purchase wisely as we are unable to offer refunds once your order has been placed and the payment transaction has been completed. Refunds cannot be given.
It is your responsibility to book in the two free calls during the 6 months, they must be made within 6 months commencing from purchase date. If you have any questions please inquire before purchasing.