Vegan Choc Chip Cookies
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1 cup medjool dates
- 1/2 cup vegan choc chips
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chia seeds mixed with 3 tbsp water, set to a gel after 30 min in the fridge
- Preheat oven to 180 C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Blend the dates and walnuts until is a crumb mixture.
- Add in the salt, baking powder, vanilla and chia. Blend briefly again.
- Add in the choc chips and stir to combine.
- Spoon the batter into 12 biscuit shapes on the tray.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden. They will still feel soft but will harden on the outside whilst cooling.
- Cool on the tray for about 10 minutes. Then transfer to a wire rack.
- Eat and enjoy. These are best stored in the fridge and eaten within a few days.
Elizabeth Pattalis Nutritionist https://elizabethpattalis.com/