Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
This can be an any time snack or a quick breakfast. You can prepare this a head of time making it easy if you lack time. Chia seeds are high in anti inflammatory omega 3 fats and are a great fibre source.
Write a review
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- a few drops of stevia for sweetness
- a handful of blueberries
- Blend up the milk and protein powder.
- Add the chia seeds and stevia.
- Stir and put in the fridge.
- After 5 minutes take it out and stir it. Do it again 5 minutes later. You want to take out the lumps.
- Allow to set, the chia seeds will absorb all the liquid. I leave it over night. But if you’re impatient, usually 30 minutes is enough time.
- Before serving add your fruit on top. Eat up.
Elizabeth Pattalis Nutritionist https://elizabethpattalis.com/