Raw Vegan Beetroot Dip
Beetroot is a great source of antioxidants and is great for aiding in detoxifying. You can experiment with the recipe, by adding fresh herbs, natural yogurt or even chickpeas. This is a great snacking dip but you could also use it as a sandwich spread.
Write a review
- 5 baby beetroots
- 1 - 2 tbsp of tahini
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- sea salt to taste
- Preheat over to 200 C.
- Roast the beetroot for about 40 minutes until cooked.
- Once cooked, leave to cool before peeling and chopping.
- In a processor blend the beetroot and all ingredients.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and enjoy with crackers or raw vegetables such as carrot, capsicum and cucumber.
Elizabeth Pattalis Nutritionist https://elizabethpattalis.com/