Kale and Cauliflower Pasta
Write a review
- ½ packet pasta (I used a legume pasta, low carb & high protein)
- ½ cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 2 cups kale leaves chopped roughly
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup butter beans, cooked (tin or dried)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 lemon juice
- 1 punnet perino tomatoes, chopped into halves
- ¼ cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta as per packet directions.
- Heat oil in pan, saute garlic for 3-4 minutes.
- Add cauliflower florets and stir until they start to brown and soften.
- Add the butter beans and cook for another 3 or 4 minutes. Once cauliflower has softened remove mix from the heat.
- Blend the cauliflower mixture in a food processor. Add the lemon juice slowly until the mix is a texture of your liking, smooth and creamy.
- In a hot pan, combine the pasta and the cauliflower mixture for 1 -2 minutes. Add the tomato halves and kale, and let wilt.
- Add parsley, and season.
Elizabeth Pattalis Nutritionist https://elizabethpattalis.com/