Sweet Potato & Black Bean Salad
This is another easy meal which you can have for a lunch or even a breakfast. If you don't have black beans, use chickpeas or quinoa. If you don't have tahini make an avocado dip.
Write a review
- 2 Sweet Potato (diced)
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1/2 Lemon (juiced)
- 2 Garlic (cloves, minced)
- 2 tbsps Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 cups Black Beans (cooked, drained and rinsed)
- 2 cups Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1 cup Parsley (chopped)
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200 C. Line a large baking sheet with baking paper.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl, combine diced sweet potato, olive oil, cumin, cinnamon and paprika. Transfer to baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes.
- 3. Make your tahini dressing by whisking together tahini, lemon juice, minced garlic and almond milk.
- 4. In the mixing bowl, combine black beans, tomatoes, chopped parsley and sweet potato. Drizzle with your desired amount of dressing. Season.
Elizabeth Pattalis Nutritionist https://elizabethpattalis.com/