Nutty Chocolate Granola
Love this! This can be a healthy breakfast with some almond milk, or have as a snack as it is. You could also add it to your smoothies.
Write a review
- 150 g raw almonds chopped roughly
- 100 g cashews unchopped
- 1 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup cacao nibs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cacao
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- sea salt
- 1/2 cup dried cherries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 120 C.
- Add cashews, almonds, coconut, cacao nibs, cacao and salt to a bowl.
- Mix until combined.
- Add maple syrup and vanilla.
- Mix until combined. If the mix appears to dry add a touch of water, but if you mix for a few minutes you'll find the entire mix will become wet and glossy. It sometimes just needs a little more mixing.
- Spread mix onto a baking dish in an even layer.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
- Cool completely. Add the dried cherries. Store in an air tight container.
Elizabeth Pattalis Nutritionist https://elizabethpattalis.com/