Moroccan Spiced Veggies and Lentils
When I have made this I haven't measured out the ingredients so please do play around with it to your taste.
Write a review
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 1 clove garlic thinly sliced
- 1 - 2 cup brussel sprouts thinly sliced
- 1 cup lentils
- 1/2 cauliflower cut into florets
- Moroccan seasoning
- rock salt
- chili flakes
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- Dust cauliflower with the Moroccan spices, salt and oil. Transfer mix to a roasting pan and put in the oven to cook for about 30 minutes at about 180 C.
- In a pan, fry up the onion and garlic in some oil.
- Once soft, add the brussel sprouts. Sauteed brussels until cooked.
- Add the lentils, cumin, salt and chilli.
- Once everything is cooked, put the lentil and brussel mix into a serving bowl. Add the roasted cauliflower on top.
- Mix together some lemon juice, tahini and salt to your taste. Use as a dressing.
- Could be served as is, or mixed with rice. It could also be a side with a protein, salmon or chicken would team up well.
Elizabeth Pattalis Nutritionist https://elizabethpattalis.com/