Choc Banana Mint Smoothie
This smoothie is perfect for a hot summer's day. I love it because it is so thick and creamy.
Write a review
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 and a half cups of liquid (I like 1 cup coconut milk, 1/2 cup water, you could use almond milk too)
- Handful of walnuts or pecans
- 1 tsp cacao
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 2 tsp choc protein powder
- Handful of mint leaves (you could use an essence but fresh does taste better)
- Handful of ice cubes
- Blend all ingredients together.
Elizabeth Pattalis Nutritionist https://elizabethpattalis.com/