Lemon Coconut Balls
These balls make a great snack. Full of lemon flavour, you have been warned!
Write a review
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup protein powder, vanilla or a neutral flavor
- 1/2 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- Juice of 3 lemons
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Pinch Salt
- Shredded coconut for rolling
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl (except the coconut for rolling).
- Place a spoonful into your hands and roll into a ball. Roll in the shredded coconut.
- Repeat until the mixture has been used up. Set in the fridge for 20 minutes or until firm.
- Eat and enjoy.
Elizabeth Pattalis Nutritionist https://elizabethpattalis.com/