I made my sauce chunky but you can process it until smooth as well to make it more saucy.
Write a review
- 1 head broccoli
- 150 grams fettucine
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- squeeze lemon juice
- warm water
- chilli to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta to packet directions.
- Cut broccoli into florets and steam.
- Once broccoli is cooked add it to a processor. Add milk, olive oil, lemon juice, chilli and warm water until the texture is to your liking.
- Add salt, pepper, nutritional yeast and give it a quick pulse.
- Strain pasta and serve in a bowl. Top with the sauce and extra nutritional yeast flakes.
Elizabeth Pattalis Nutritionist https://elizabethpattalis.com/