Elizabeth is a Sydney nutritionist and personal trainer (consultations available Australia Wide). She is a member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society.
Her motivation for choosing a career in the wellness field was to help other people feel good about themselves. Elizabeth did not come from a sporting background and had no interest in exercise until she reached her mid-20s. It was then she started going to the gym (due to lunchtime boredom). To begin with, she had almost to force herself to go, but then within a few months, she found it was the best part of her day. It wasn’t the physical benefits that got her hooked but then internal ones.
Elizabeth’s newfound passion for exercise led her to become a personal trainer. Being a person who likes to be challenged and to learn new things, she later studied kinesiology and then went on to do nutritional medicine. Exercise, nutritional medicine and kinesiology can all be applied together synergistically for better outcomes for her clients.
Mental health, hormones, and healthily losing weight are Elizabeth’s special interests. Over the years working as a personal trainer and developing relationships with clients, she learned many people suffer from deep pain in silence. Elizabeth’s desire to help other people feel better within inspired her to dig deep into how nutrition, a healthy brain, and hormones are connected.
Elizabeth’s Special Interests:
- Hormonal health: healthy menstrual cycles, PCOS, Endometriosis, PMS, adrenal fatigue.
- Diet and Mental Health: Depression, Anxiety, Disordered Eating & Body Image, Post Natal Depression, Behaviour problems, OCD, Addiction, Memory Concerns and more.
- Plant-based and vegan nutrition
Elizabeth follows a Vegan diet. Plant-based eating has many benefits, including protecting against many lifestyle-related conditions and is kinder to the environment and animals.
If you are interested in transitioning to a vegan diet or are already on a plant-based diet, Elizabeth can offer advice based on scientific research and her own experience. She understands everyone has different needs and preferences and does not what so ever push any form of diet on individuals.
Elizabeth works with doctors and other health professionals to offer quality, individualized, holistic health-care. She has registration with private health funds, members with the appropriate level of cover may receive a rebate on consultation fees.
“Identity the root cause. Use food as medicine. Heal. Thrive and flourish.”
- Advance Diploma Nutritional Medicine (Nature Care College Australia)
- Certificate 4 in Personal Training (Fitness Institute Australia)
- Certificate 4 in Kinesiology (Australian College of Kinesiology Mastery)
- Pilates Mat Certification (Studio Pilates)
- Pilates Reformer Certification (Tensegrity Training)
- Certificate 3 in Fitness (Fitness Institute Australia)
- Biosignature Modulation Practitioner (Poliquin Group)
- Bachelor Science in Computing Science/Diploma IT in Professional Practice with Honours (University of Technology, Sydney)
Elizabeth would love to work with you! – Find out how a nutritionist can help you on your wellness journey.