Elizabeth offers one on one personal training as well as semi-private and small group sessions. All personalised training sessions are in Five Dock, in a small boutique studio in Sydney. Her philosophy is about making small, realistic changes each day that over a period pave the way for long-term success. Elizabeth uses evidence-based science, efficient and straightforward exercises. Exercises that work and give you the most bang for your buck. Elizabeth educates her clients to train smarter, not harder or longer than necessary.
Sessions cost $75 to $90 depending on session length. Nutrition is available at a separate cost.
Pilates offers a gentle but challenging workout. Elizabeth’s sessions are clinically based focusing on ensuring clients get the most out of the exercises through correct muscle activation and proper movement patterns. Pilates lengthens and strengthens the body’s muscles while building stamina and strength. It focuses on flexibility, core strength, balance, and mobility. After a Pilates session, clients can expect to walk away feeling taller, calmer and energized. Pilates is suitable for those with injuries. Elizabeth can accommodate for injuries; she can work with you in rehab and injury prevention.
Sessions cost $75 to $120 depending on session length.
Elizabeth runs small group training classes weekly on Saturday mornings at the Five Dock studio.
- 9.10 am – 9.55 am – Pilates Mat, $20
- 10.05 am – 10.55 am Circuit. Circuit classes run in 5-week terms. The cost is $75 for the 5 weeks. – Next start date is Feb 1, 2020.
Please get in touch to find out the next updated circuit start date or please connect on social media for the latest news. The circuit classes are for all fitness levels. The workout is designed to enable participants to choose their intensity and weights. You can start off as a complete beginner or be more advanced. Elizabeth guides clients in selecting their weights or no weights can be chosen. Safety and form are a priority, you’ll learn how to perform the exercises correctly as well.
Elizabeth in her consultations will sometimes utilise:
- Food as medicine offering practical dietary advice, treatment protocols, recipes, food ideas/inspiration.
- Nutritional formulations and supplementation are prescribed as needed to achieve specific therapeutic outcomes.
- Investigative testing and analysis – In-clinic nutritional/physical evaluation, referrals for blood pathology testing or specific functional pathology. eg. food intolerances, allergies, digestive, and stool analysis, gene testing, dutch testing, adrenal and stress profile testing, neurotransmitter profiles, hormone profiles, and body composition analysis.
Initial consultations are 60 minutes and are $180 and 30 minutes follow up consultations are $85.
Elizabeth spends at least one hour of research on top of your consultation time. She takes the time to understand the conditions presented (each person is unique), seeks to find out the possible root cause and also writes a comprehensive plan for you to follow.
For further information on nutritional consults and testing available please check the Nutritionist Consult page.
Health fund rebates may apply for nutrition consultations (no rebates for online sessions) and personal training depending on your level of extras cover. Please check your health fund provider to check if this applies prior to your appointment.