Essential Bundle Pack:
- Nuzest Vanilla Protein Powder 500 grams
- Ultana Phytoplankton 90 capsules – Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Plus a Free Bottle of Melrose Australian Flaxseed Oil – Omega 3 Fatty Acids
AND Free Postage (within Australia)
I always get asked about vegan supplements, so I put this bundle together of my favorites which I use almost daily. They are a must for me.
Nuzest Vanilla Protein Powder 500 grams
- This is by far the best tasting vegan protein powder I have tried. It is made from peas, is highly digestible and has a lovely smooth mild sweet taste. I add it to smoothies or to porridge.
- Each scoop delivers 20 grams of protein (contains all of the essential aminos) and is only 1 gram of carbs.
- Free from gluten, dairy, soy, eggs, GMOs and lectins. Vegan, FODMAP & Paleo friendly.
- Dosage: 2 scoops (25 g) in 300 mL or more of milk/ water, once or twice daily.
Phytoplankton Ultana 90 capsules – Vegan Omega 3 EPA
- The capsules make it easy to ensure you can get in your omega 3 requirements on a plant-based diet.
- Marine algae is rich in anti-inflammatory and antioxidant compounds, carotenoids, vitamins and essential amino acids making it more than just a fatty acid supplement – over 75 nutrients.
- Combines phytoplankton strains that are high in Omega-3 EPA, anti-oxidants, zeaxanthin & other nutritional carotenoids, vitamins, proteins, minerals and essential nutrients.
- Dosage: 3 capsules daily, preferably in the morning
Melrose Australian Flaxseed Oil – Plant Omega 3s
- Having a flaxseed oil on hand is another way to ensure you eat enough of the healthy fats. I like to use it in salad dressings for extra nutrients. It has a slightly nutty taste.
- Dosage: 1 tbsp daily